Do you feel sluggish and bogged down by extra winter weight?
Do you eat too many processed foods and treats, and are tired of struggling with cravings?
Are you sick of feeling tired, bloated, and blah?
Are you ready to start the summer feeling clean and lean?
Imagine that in just one week you could hit the reset button and
feel better than you have in years.
The solution is here, and it’s called
CLEAN: A Spring Detox
In just 11 Days, you will:
- End the sluggishness that comes from problem foods and toxic overload
- Lose weight and bloat naturally
- Renew your commitment to healthy habits and eliminate the cravings and guilt
- Feel energized and refreshed with delicious, CLEAN spring foods!
HI! I’m Lisa.
I’m a passionate foodie, cook, and nutritionist. When I’m not helping clients, you’ll find me in the kitchen, the garden or engrossed in the latest nutrition book. I love teaching people how to eat to feel well so they can live the healthy life they want, both for themselves and their families.
I’m also a mama to two young girls, and their health crisis is where my journey into nutrition began. At 1 and 3 years of age they were both diagnosed with sleep apnea, a chronic condition where there is repeated loss of breathing during sleep. Ultimately they healed through food, but in getting them well I got pretty sick: low energy, digestive issues and ultimately a 2 year battle with Lyme Disease. Again, food was my answer. I began detoxing seasonally to support healing and found my unique path to better health.
Detoxing with the seasons was and still is a regular part of what I do to feel well. My intention is to help you clean up and clear out while enjoying a menu of simple, delicious seasonal foods. You WILL look and feel great!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Did you know that the health of your ENTIRE body depends on the health of your gut?
Winter bloat, weight gain, and fatigue are the result of more than just overeating. They are signs that your digestive system is under distress. You’ve heard it said that “You are what you eat”, but more importantly, you are what you absorb.A healthy digestive system is at the core of good health. As Hippocrates said over 2000 years ago, “All disease begins in the gut”. The first step to a healthy digestive system is a simple, clean plate. Eliminating the toxicity while focusing on simple, clean foods is the focus of CLEAN.
The body carries around 5-10 pounds of toxicity (aka inflammation) that can lead to a dull mood, drab skin, extra weight, and digestive struggles.
Often, we are eating foods that we think are “healthy”,
but that are actually contributing to the toxic load.
- Why a healthy digestive system is key, and what you can do immediately to support it
- What foods to eat to feel slim and energized
- Which “healthy” foods are contributing to your toxic load and sabotaging your health and weight loss goals
- How to prepare simple, delicious meals to support your body and health
- What to do post-detox to continue to support your health
Seasonal detoxes are KEY to having incredible health. Get started today and start the summer feeling CLEAN, lean and refreshed!
CLEAN: Your Spring Detox Program
Gain immediate access upon registration
WHY A SPRING DETOX?
Spring is the time for new beginnings. It is the time of year that the body naturally sheds its winter coat, cleansing itself of the heavy fats and foods of winter. In today’s world of toxic exposure, it becomes really important to support the body’s natural detoxification process. And the best way to do that is through a spring detox. During this program, you will be eating seasonal whole foods your whole family can enjoy. Our chef’s spring menu of simple salads, meals, and smoothies were created to ensure that you will not feel deprived, depleted, or hungry.
In CLEAN, A Spring Detox, you will:
- Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating unwanted bloat
- Improve your digestion and experience regular bowel movements
- Properly absorb and assimilate your foods so that your digestion and metabolism will be at top performance
- Eliminate cravings that leave you feeling tired
- Reduce inflammation that leads to bloating, headaches, and poor digestion
- Feel grounded, alert, powerful, and ready to take on CLEAN eating in your everyday life
“I am so excited to have found Lisa and her programs. She’s so much fun to work with, and her programs are always a great learning experience. Her seasonal detoxes are easy to implement, yet always leave you feeling fantastic! Thank you, greatly!” Alana S, NY.
I CREATED THIS PROGRAM BECAUSE…
- In today’s world, it is essential to detox safely and regularly, to clean out your body and upgrade your health.
- Even though detoxing can be easy, support is key. This program is designed to give you the support you need as you go through the process.
- This detox is based on my personal experience, knowledge in the field, and work with many clients, and was created for you based on what I know works and doesn’t work.
- I want you to get clear on the importance of variety in your diet, and how easy it is to accomplish this with a seasonal eating plan.
- Through this detox program, you will learn the physical and emotional tools you need to make life-long changes that last day to day, season to season, and year to year.
Are you Ready to fit back into your skinny jeans?!
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel energized, renewed, and refreshed
- Restore optimal digestive health
- Leave old unhealthy habits behind
- Access the tools you need to live a healthy lifestyle
“I’ve lost 7 pounds in 6 days! And, my husband slept better last night than he has in a long time! I myself woke up with a newfound energy…& that’s something big because my one & three year olds keep me running NONSTOP!” Jane E., CT
- CLEAN Guidebook: A complete step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to detox in a safe and natural way.
- Delicious Recipe Book: You will have an amazing menu of simple seasonal meals created by a chef who understands the importance of improving digestion, increasing immunity, and keeping you and your family satisfied.
- Daily Protocol Packet with Suggested Meals: You will never feel deprived, hungry or confused about what to eat or when to eat.
- Ultimate Success Kit: This kit has every tool you need to make your detox success last.
- Shopping List: This will make shopping super easy, which makes prepping, preparing and cooking for your detox easy.
- Suggested Meal Plan: Like a plan? Enjoy the suggested meals for the week. Prefer to choose? Pick from the recipes in the recipe book. A creative cook? Follow the food rules to create your own meals.
Plus! You get these great bonuses:
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ME via private email: you’ll receive my personal email and have direct access to me for personalized support and customization of your program
- Kick Off Call: 1 hour class on everything you need to know to get started with ease. Listen from the comfort of your own home at your convenience
- Daily Emails: daily encouragement, recipes, and tools delivered straight to your inbox
- Bonus Guide: 3 Days to Beat the Bloat, your quick-start guide to getting back on track for when you need it
Detox doesn’t have to be scary. You will have my full support throughout your entire detox so that this is totally do-able.
Let’s Detox, Together.
GET THE ENTIRE PROGRAM
NOW FOR JUST
$147 >>> $97
Gain immediate access upon registration
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
After making a secure purchase, you’ll receive a welcome email with access to your private membership area. Here, you’ll find the kickoff call and all of the course materials. There will be loads of information on how to detox your body, including suggested meals and a shopping list to make your program a success. You’ll receive a personal email from me every day for the duration of the program with handouts, tips, action items and recipes that will teach you everything you need to know about eating well. Don’t worry, you can do everything at your own pace and all of the content is yours to keep forever.
The program is a guided self-study (meaning it’s you and me!). Start anytime before 5/31/2016 and have access to me via email to customize your program and support you.
Worried about the technology? I’m not a “tech wiz” either. That’s why accessing your member’s area and downloading your materials is EASY. Ready? Let’s get started.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should I join a detox?
In a detox, you’re eliminating or reducing foods that may be wreaking havoc on your system, while at the same time enjoying the foods that are truly going to make you feel more alive and recharged. It is your opportunity to slow down, while safely activating your systems of detoxification (reducing toxicity). The result: you’ll feel energized, look slimmer and reduce or eliminate those nagging symptoms that you’ve been struggling with for so long.
How long is the detox?
Your detox will last 11 days, which will include 2 days for preparation, a 7 day detox, and 2 days to help you transition out of your program.
I’m really busy. How much time will this take?
Well, it depends on how much time you have… You determine how much time you want to put into your detox. There are lots of ways to customize your detox. Choose from these to create the ideal program for YOU. If you are a seasoned detoxer and love to cook, you may decide to follow the meal plan 3 times a day for the entire week. If you prefer to choose your own recipes for the week, a recipe book is included for your convenience. If this is your first detox, you may choose to keep it simple, follow the included food rules, and prepare a combination of my recipes and your own. Choosing to take on more new foods and recipes may take a little more time than usual, but the benefits will far out-way the cost. Choose to keep it simple and you’ll be able to continue with your regular routine, no problem.
I’ve never done a detox before. How hard will this be?
Great question. This is not an extreme, deprivation-based program. You’ll be eating real foods for the entire week! And, the program materials and kick-off call will help guide you through the program with ease. I encourage you to listen in!
I work during the week. Is this detox feasible for someone like me?
The detox was created exactly for people like you. Ideally, we would take a week off at a spa and detoxify, but that’s not feasible for most of us. You will be able to detox safely while continuing with all of your regular activities, whether that be working, family, or both.
Will I be starving?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and one that your whole family can enjoy. Our chef’s winter menu of soothing soups, meals, and winter smoothies were created to ensure that you will not feel deprived or hungry.
There will be no fasting or “liquid only” days.
What about protein?
This program is designed as a whole foods, plant-based detox with the option to include clean animal-based protein options, which will be listed out for you in your protocol packet and suggested meal plan.
Do I have to take supplements, powders, or pills?
You’ll be eating whole foods, so there will not be any meal replacements or extensive supplement list. However, there are optional supplements incorporated specifically to support your digestive health. They are optional only. And, recommended for someone who might want additional support. You’ll have amazing results, regardless of whether or not you choose this option. During the program, you’ll learn why I make these recommendations.
Who is this program right for?
Everyone! And, the program is virtual, so location is not an issue.
Note: Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
“This is my first detox with Lisa, and it has been a real life changer. I struggle with yo yo dieting, and the holidays are difficult for me when it comes to food. Lisa helped me to release some of the emotional barriers I have to eating well, and her detox program has given me the tools to change my habits permanently. I know it will take time, but am confident I am on the right path, and I look forward to her next detox in the Spring. I am happy to say that for the first time in a long time, I feel amazing!” Amy F, IL
Feel lighter, brighter and energized with CLEAN.
Start Date: Start anytime! You pick a time that works for you and I’m here to support you when you’re ready.
It is time to put you first. I am going to support you every step of the way. – Lisa
All Digital Files are Non-Refundable
* * * *
CLEAN: A Spring Detox is more than just a one-off detox. CLEAN is one in a series of 4 seasonal detoxes designed to restore optimal digestion and vibrant good health. With each detox, a delicious menu of seasonal foods will delight you and pave the way to better health. Each program is designed with a different protocol to support a different aspect of your digestion…and offered separately.