Replenish. Re-Invigorate. RESTORE.
Have backyard barbecues, summer parties, and less
restrictive eating patterns left you feeling bloated?
Do you struggle with core digestive issues like
belly bloat, indigestion, heartburn, or IBS?
Are you ready to boost your immunity for the
cooler seasons ahead?
Are you thirsting for an end of summer reset?
Imagine your life without GI upset, belly aches, and extra bloat.
Imagine that you’ve hit the reset button and feel better than you have in years.
The solution is here, and it’s called
RESTORE: A Summer Detox
In just 11 Days, you will:
- Eliminate belly bloat and slim down
- Optimize your digestive system, and experience relief from unwanted GI complaints
- Improve your ability to absorb nutrients and get sick less often
- RESTORE your body’s digestive health with healing and delicious summer foods
HI! I’m Lisa.
I’m a passionate foodie, cook, and nutritionist. When I’m not helping clients, you’ll find me in the kitchen, the garden or engrossed in the latest nutrition book. I love teaching people how to eat to feel well so they can live the healthy life they want, both for themselves and their families.
I’m also a mama to two young girls, and their health crisis is where my journey into nutrition began. At 1 and 3 years of age they were both diagnosed with sleep apnea, a chronic condition where there is repeated loss of breathing during sleep. Ultimately they healed through food, but in getting them well I got pretty sick: low energy, digestive issues and ultimately a 2 year battle with Lyme Disease. Again, food was my answer. I began detoxing seasonally to support healing and found my unique path to better health.
Detoxing with the seasons was and still is a regular part of what I do to feel well. My intention is to help you clean up and clear out while enjoying a menu of simple, delicious seasonal foods. You WILL look and feel great!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Did you know that the health of your ENTIRE body depends on the health of your gut?
Our digestive system is at the core of our health. Healing this body system will help to restore the health of ALL body systems and improve your immunity for the cooler seasons ahead.
- How to optimize your digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- What exactly are probiotics and digestive enzymes, and how they can support you
- Which “healthy” foods are contributing to your toxic load and sabotaging your health and weight loss goals
- How to prepare simple, delicious fermented foods and why they’re important
- What to eat post-detox to continue to soothe your GI tract.
Are you ready to RESTORE your digestive health, the core of your health?
RESTORE: Your Summer Detox Program
Gain immediate access upon registration
WHY A SUMMER DETOX?
Summer is the time for sun and PLAY. It is the time of year that the body naturally enjoys simpler, lighter, water-rich foods that invigorate, tame inflammation, and restore. In today’s world of toxic exposure, it becomes really important to support the body’s natural detoxification process. And the best way to do that is with the seasonal foods nature intended and a seasonal detox program.
In RESTORE, A Summer Detox, you will:
- Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating unwanted bloat
- Improve your digestion and experience regular bowel movements
- Properly absorb and assimilate your foods so that your digestion will be at top performance
- Eliminate cravings that leave you feeling tired
- Reduce inflammation that leads to bloating, headaches, and poor digestion
- Calm your GI system with a summer protocol designed to RESTORE
“I am so excited to have found Lisa and her programs. She’s so much fun to work with, and her programs are always a great learning experience. Her seasonal detoxes are easy to implement, yet always leave you feeling fantastic! Thank you, greatly!” Alana S, NY.
I CREATED THIS PROGRAM BECAUSE…
- In today’s world, it is essential to detox safely and regularly, to clean out your body and upgrade your health.
- Even though detoxing can be easy, support is key. This program is designed to give you the support you need as you go through the process.
- This detox is based on my personal experience, knowledge in the field, and work with many clients, and was created for you based on what I know works and doesn’t work.
- I want you to get clear on the importance of variety in your diet, and how easy it is to accomplish this with a seasonal eating plan.
- Through this detox program, you will learn the physical and emotional tools you need to make life-long changes that last day to day, season to season, and year to year.
Are you ready to end belly bloat and fit back into your skinny jeans?!
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel replenished, reinvigorated, and refreshed
- Restore optimal digestive health
- Leave old unhealthy habits behind
- Access the tools you need to live a healthy lifestyle
“I’ve struggled with belly bloat my whole life. And more recently, indigestion and heartburn. In just one week, my symptoms have disappeared. And, I know exactly what to do to continue feeling great!” Linda P., FL
- RESTORE Guidebook : A complete step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to detox in a safe and natural way.
- Delicious Recipe Book: You will have an amazing menu of simple seasonal meals created by a chef who understands the importance of improving digestion, increasing immunity, and keeping you and your family satisfied.
- Daily Protocol Packet with Suggested Meals: You will never feel deprived, hungry or confused about what to eat or when to eat.
- Ultimate Success Kit: This kit has every tool you need to make your detox success last.
- Shopping List: This will make shopping super easy, which makes prepping, preparing and cooking for your detox easy.
- Suggested Meal plan:Like a plan? Enjoy the suggested meals for the week. Prefer to choose? Pick from the recipes in the recipe book. A creative cook? Follow the food rules to create your own meals.
Plus! You get these great bonuses:
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ME via private email: you’ll receive my personal email and have direct access to me for personalized support and customization of your program
- Kick Off Call: 1 hour class on everything you need to know to get started with ease. Listen from the comfort of your own home at your convenience
- Daily Emails: daily encouragement, recipes, and tools delivered straight to your inbox
Detox doesn’t have to be scary. You will have my full support throughout your entire detox so that this is totally do-able.
Let’s Detox, together.
GET THE ENTIRE PROGRAM
NOW FOR JUST $147 $97
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
After making a secure purchase, you’ll receive a welcome email with access to your private membership area. Here, you’ll find the kickoff call and all of the course materials. There will be loads of information on how to detox your body, including suggested meals and a shopping list to make your program a success. You’ll receive a personal email from me every day for the duration of the program with handouts, tips, action items and recipes that will teach you everything you need to know about eating well. Don’t worry, you can do everything at your own pace and all of the content is yours to keep forever.
The program is a guided self-study (meaning it’s you and me!). Start anytime during August and have access to me via email to customize your program and support you.
Worried about the technology? I’m not a “tech wiz” either. That’s why accessing your member’s area and downloading your materials is EASY. Ready? Let’s get started.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should I join a detox?
In a detox, you are eliminating or reducing foods that may be wreaking havoc on your system, while at the same time enjoying the foods that are truly going to make you feel more alive and recharged. It is your opportunity to slow down, while safely activating your systems of detoxification (reducing toxicity). The result: you will feel energized, look slimmer, and reduce or eliminate those nagging symptoms that you’ve been struggling with for so long.
How long is the detox?
Your detox will last 11 days, which will include 2 days for preparation, a 7 day detox, and 2 days to help you transition out of your program.
I’m really busy. How much time will this take?
Well, it depends on how much time you have… You determine how much time you want to put into your detox. There are lots of ways to customize your detox. Choose from these to create the ideal program for YOU. If you are a seasoned detoxer and love to cook, you may decide to follow the meal plan 3 times a day for the entire week. If you prefer to choose your own recipes for the week, a recipe book is included for your convenience. If this is your first detox, you may choose to keep it simple, follow the included food rules, and prepare a combination of my recipes and your own. Choosing to take on more new foods and recipes may take a little more time than usual, but the benefits will far out-way the cost. Choose to keep it simple and you’ll be able to continue with your regular routine, no problem.
I’ve never done a detox before. How hard will this be?
Great question. This is not an extreme, deprivation-based program. You’ll be eating real foods for the entire week! And, the program materials and kick-off call will help guide you through the program with ease. I encourage you to listen in!
I work during the week. Is this detox feasible for someone like me?
The detox was created exactly for people like you. Ideally, we would take a week off at a spa and detoxify, but that’s not feasible for most of us. You will be able to detox safely while continuing with all of your regular activities, whether that be working, family, or both.
Will I be starving?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and one that your whole family can enjoy. Our chef’s winter menu of soothing soups, meals, and winter smoothies were created to ensure that you will not feel deprived or hungry.
There will be no fasting or “liquid only” days.
What about protein?
This program is designed as a whole foods, plant-based detox with the option to include clean animal-based protein options, which will be listed out for you in your protocol packet and suggested meal plan.
Do I have to take supplements, powders, or pills?
You’ll be eating whole foods, so there will not be any meal replacements or extensive supplement list. However, there are optional supplements incorporated specifically to support your digestive health. They are optional only. And, recommended for someone who might want additional support. You’ll have amazing results, regardless of whether or not you choose this option. During the program, you’ll learn why I make these recommendations.
Who is this program right for?
Everyone! And, the program is virtual, so location is not an issue.
Note: Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
“I absolutely loved the detox! I was nervous about being able to stick to the detox because I am a nurse (I work 12 hour day shifts on a pediatric bone marrow transplant unit) and there is always always junk food! Cookies, doughnuts, candy, chips, soda, you name it. Soda I was able to ditch completely about two years ago with no problem..but its the candy/cookies/doughnuts that get me! But I was successful!
Thank you so very much for putting out the program. I will definitely look forward to future detoxes, I think it’s a great way to start a new season!” Lauren M., DE
RESTORE your digestive system and boost your immunity in just 11 days!
Start Date: Start at anytime! You pick a time that works for you, and I’m here to support you when you’re ready.
It is time to put you first. I am going to support you every step of the way. – Lisa
All Digital Files are Non-Refundable
* * * *
RESTORE: A Summer Detox is more than just a one-off detox. RESTORE is one in a series of 4 seasonal detoxes designed to restore optimal digestion and vibrant good health. With each detox, a delicious menu of seasonal foods will delight you and pave the way to better health. Each program is designed with a different protocol to support a different aspect of your digestion…and offered separately.