NOURISH. Energize. Thrive
Are you struggling to keep your New Year’s resolutions when it comes to your health?
Are you tired and stressed out from the holiday rush, and ready for some quiet time?
Have you accumulated body fat and bloat over the holidays that has you feeling heavy?
Are you ready to begin the new year feeling nourished and re-vitalized with the delicious foods of the season?
Imagine that in just one week you could hit the reset button and
feel better than you have in years.
The solution is here, and it’s called
NOURISH: A Winter Detox
In just 11 Days, you will:
- Eliminate excess holiday bloat and weight
- Eliminate symptoms of digestive upset
- Sleep better than you have in years
- Stop the post-holiday habits that are causing your cravings and guilt
- Feel nourished and balanced with winter foods that won’t tip the scale
HI! I’m Lisa.
I’m a passionate foodie, cook, and nutritionist. When I’m not helping clients, you’ll find me in the kitchen, the garden or engrossed in the latest nutrition book. I love teaching people how to eat to feel well so they can live the healthy life they want, both for themselves and their families.
I’m also a mama to two young girls, and their health crisis is where my journey into nutrition began. At 1 and 3 years of age they were both diagnosed with sleep apnea, a chronic condition where there is repeated loss of breathing during sleep. Ultimately they healed through food, but in getting them well I got pretty sick: low energy, digestive issues and ultimately a 2 year battle with Lyme Disease. Again, food was my answer. I began detoxing seasonally to support healing and found my unique path to better health.
Detoxing with the seasons was and still is a regular part of what I do to feel well. My intention is to help you clean up and clear out while enjoying a menu of simple, delicious seasonal foods. You WILL look and feel great!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Did you know that the health of your ENTIRE body depends on the health of your gut?
Holiday bloating and fatigue are the result of more than just overeating. They are signs that your digestive system is under distress. You’ve heard it said that “You are what you eat”, but more importantly, you are what you absorb. A healthy digestive system is at the core of good health.
“Many diseases that seem totally unrelated to the gut, such as eczcema or psoriasis or arthritis, are actually caused by gut problems. By focusing on your gut you can get better.” Dr. Mark Hyman
- Why a healthy digestive system is key, and what you can do immediately to support it
- How stress is wreaking havoc on your digestive system, and what
to do about it
- Which foods fuel you and which foods make you foggy
- The key ingredient to improve your sleep
- Which seasonal winter foods you should eat to combat the winter blues
Are you ready to NOURISH your body and reset your health for the New Year?
NOURISH: Your Winter Detox Program
Start Date: Start at anytime! You pick a time that works for you, and I’m here to support you when you’re ready.
Gain immediate access upon registration
WHY A WINTER DETOX?
Winter is the season of short days, dark mornings and colder weather. In the winter we detox differently than at other times of the year, aiming to nourish and strengthen your body. Some animals hibernate, and we humans have a similar instinct to slow down. No matter where you live and what the climate is like in the winter, our bodies and minds naturally go inward this season. It’s a time to allow for stillness and just “be”.
Winter provides grounding fruits and vegetables that are going to nourish and re-vitalize you. A menu of cooked soups and stews, as well as winter salads and spiced smoothies were created to ensure that you will not feel deprived or hungry.
This season, the focus is on releasing the stress that clogs your digestive system, impacts your kidneys and adrenal health, and affects both your inner and outer glow.
In NOURISH, A Winter Detox, you will:
- Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating unwanted bloat
- Eliminate cravings for sugar, carbs, or coffee that leave you feeling tired
- Properly absorb and assimilate your foods so that your digestion and metabolism will be at top performance
- Enjoy a delicious menu of easy winter foods your whole family can enjoy
“I am so excited to have found Lisa and her programs. She’s so much fun to work with, and her programs are always a great learning experience. Her seasonal detoxes are easy to implement, yet always leave you feeling fantastic! Thank you, greatly!” Alana S, NY.
I CREATED THIS PROGRAM BECAUSE…
- In today’s world, it is essential to detox safely and regularly, to clean out your body and upgrade your health.
- Even though detoxing can be easy, support is key. This program is designed to give you the support you need as you go through the process.
- This detox is based on my personal experience, knowledge in the field, and work with many clients, and was created for you based on what I know works and doesn’t work.
- I want you to get clear on the importance of variety in your diet, and how easy it is to accomplish this with a seasonal eating plan.
- Through this detox program, you will learn the physical and emotional tools you need to make life-long changes that last day to day, season to season, and year to year.
Are you ready to fit back into your skinny jeans?!
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- End digestive stress, bloat, heartburn, indigestion, reflux
- Sleep like a baby
- Feel NOURISHED and re-vitalized with easy winter foods
- Access the tools you need to live a healthy lifestyle
“I’ve lost 7 pounds in 6 days! And, my husband slept better last night than he has in a long time! I myself woke up with a newfound energy…& that’s something big because my one & three year olds keep me running NONSTOP!” Jane E., CT
- NOURISH Guidebook: A complete step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to detox in a safe and natural way.
- Delicious Recipe Book: You will have an amazing menu of simple seasonal meals created by a chef who understands the importance of improving digestion, increasing immunity, and keeping you and your family satisfied.
- Daily Protocol Packet with Suggested Meals: You will never feel deprived, hungry or confused about what to eat or when to eat.
- Ultimate Success Kit: This kit has every tool you need to make your detox success last.
- Shopping List: This will make shopping super easy, which makes prepping, preparing and cooking for your detox easy.
- Suggested Meal Plan: Like a plan? Enjoy the suggested meals for the week. Prefer to choose? Pick from the recipes in the recipe book. A creative cook? Follow the food rules to create your own meals.
Plus! You get these great bonuses:
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ME via private email: you’ll receive my personal email and have direct access to me for personalized support and customization of your program
- Kick Off Call: 1 hour class on everything you need to know to get started with ease. Listen from the comfort of your own home at your convenience
- Daily Emails: daily encouragement, recipes, and tools delivered straight to your inbox
- Bonus Guide: 3 Days to Beat the Bloat, your quick-start guide to getting back on track for when you need it
Detox doesn’t have to be scary. You will have my full support throughout your entire detox so that this is totally do-able.
Let’s Detox, Together.
GET THE ENTIRE PROGRAM
NOW FOR JUST
$147 >>> $97
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
After making a secure purchase, you’ll receive a welcome email with access to your private membership area. Here, you’ll find the kickoff call and all of the course materials. There will be loads of information on how to detox your body, including suggested meals and a shopping list to make your program a success. You’ll receive a personal email from me every day for the duration of the program with handouts, tips, action items and recipes that will teach you everything you need to know about eating well. Don’t worry, you can do everything at your own pace and all of the content is yours to keep forever.
The program is a guided self-study (meaning it’s you and me!). Start anytime before 2/28/2016 and have access to me via email to customize your program and support you.
Worried about the technology? I’m not a “tech wiz” either. That’s why accessing your member’s area and downloading your materials is EASY. Ready? Let’s get started.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should I join a detox?
In a detox, you are eliminating or reducing foods that may be wreaking havoc on your system, while at the same time enjoying the foods that are truly going to make you feel more alive and recharged. It is your opportunity to slow down, while safely activating your systems of detoxification (reducing toxicity). The result: you will feel energized, look slimmer, and reduce or eliminate those nagging symptoms that you’ve been struggling with for so long.
How long is the detox?
Your detox will last 11 days, which will include 2 days for preparation, a 7 day detox, and 2 days to help you transition out of your program.
I’m really busy. How much time will this take?
Well, it depends on how much time you have… You determine how much time you want to put into your detox. There are lots of ways to customize your detox. Choose from these to create the ideal program for YOU. If you are a seasoned detoxer and love to cook, you may decide to follow the meal plan 3 times a day for the entire week. If you prefer to choose your own recipes for the week, a recipe book is included for your convenience. If this is your first detox, you may choose to keep it simple, follow the included food rules, and prepare a combination of my recipes and your own. Choosing to take on more new foods and recipes may take a little more time than usual, but the benefits will far out-way the cost. Choose to keep it simple and you’ll be able to continue with your regular routine, no problem.
I’ve never done a detox before. How hard will this be?
Great question. This is not an extreme, deprivation-based program. You’ll be eating real foods for the entire week! And, the program materials and kick-off call will help guide you through the program with ease. I encourage you to listen in!
I work during the week. Is this detox feasible for someone like me?
The detox was created exactly for people like you. Ideally, we would take a week off at a spa and detoxify, but that’s not feasible for most of us. You will be able to detox safely while continuing with all of your regular activities, whether that be working, family, or both.
Will I be starving?
Not at all! There are recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there is room for snacks in between. Every meal is delicious and one that your whole family can enjoy. Our chef’s winter menu of soothing soups, meals, and winter smoothies were created to ensure that you will not feel deprived or hungry.
There will be no fasting or “liquid only” days.
What about protein?
This program is designed as a whole foods, plant-based detox with the option to include clean animal-based protein options, which will be listed out for you in your protocol packet and suggested meal plan.
Do I have to take supplements, powders, or pills?
You’ll be eating whole foods, so there will not be any meal replacements or extensive supplement list. However, there are optional supplements incorporated specifically to support your digestive health. They are optional only. And, recommended for someone who might want additional support. You’ll have amazing results, regardless of whether or not you choose this option. During the program, you’ll learn why I make these recommendations.
Who is this program right for?
Everyone! And, the program is virtual, so location is not an issue.
Note: Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
“This is my first detox with Lisa, and it has been a real life changer. I struggle with yo yo dieting, and the holidays are difficult for me when it comes to food. Lisa helped me to release some of the emotional barriers I have to eating well, and her detox program has given me the tools to change my habits permanently. I know it will take time, but am confident I am on the right path, and I look forward to her next detox in the Spring. I am happy to say that for the first time in a long time, I feel amazing!” Amy F, IL
Feel NOURISHED and re-vitalized in just 11 days!
Start Date: Start at anytime! You pick a time that works for you, and I’m here to support you when you’re ready.
It is time to put you first. I am going to support you every step of the way. – Lisa
All Digital Files are Non-Refundable
* * * *
NOURISH: A Winter Detox is more than just a one-off detox. NOURISH is one in a series of 4 seasonal detoxes designed to restore optimal digestion and vibrant good health. With each detox, a delicious menu of seasonal foods will delight you and pave the way to better health. Each program is designed with a different protocol to support a different aspect of your digestion…and offered separately.